Friday, February 18, 2011

letter love.

I haven’t been much of a blogger lately, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t been crafting…

I love this banner idea for weddings, welcome homes, congratulations, babies, birthdays, gift tags, and in my most recent case: to celebrate my husband’s promotion. I love the versatility and vintage look of these letters. I placed my banner along our long mirror in the dining room, but it would look great on a wall or mantel. [ I’ll post a photo via Twitter soon.]

I love these letters so much that each wrapped present has the first initial of each recipient’s name.

Want to create your own personalized banner? All you need is some ribbon and a small hole puncher and to download the letter template here at Martha Stewart Weddings website.

Photo credit: Martha Stewart Weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment