Thursday, February 17, 2011

mantel love.



My bedtime routine is non-existent when my husband’s away, and since I am lacking sleep, I felt this was an appropriate post.

It was love at first sight when I saw this mantel in the Pottery Barn catalog. I even tore out the page to show my husband and surprisingly, he liked the idea- He just won’t pay that much for something that looks like it was found in the salvage yard. [not even worth p.b. gift card money, he says.]

So, I’m hoping that I will: a. find a similar mantel at the P.B. Outlet store, b. find one at a salvage yard or c. wait for this one to go on sale and then paint it to look brand new.

And finally, take time out of your busy schedule and spend a few extra minutes in bed with the person/creature you love the most. <font color=white>?

No comments:

Post a Comment